Lansdale School of Business does not
guarantee the transferability of its courses to any other
educational institution. That transferability is up to the
- Students wishing to transfer courses
to LSB must complete the following:
- Submit an official transcript from
the Institution where they received the credits.
- Student must have scored at least
80% or higher in class(es) they are wishing to transfer.
- Student must have completed the
class/es within the last 30 months.
- Student must provide a catalog description
of the course they are wishing to transfer.
- Course description must be similar
to the course description at LSB.
- Acceptance of credits is at the
discretion of the Department Chair and Executive Director.