Remedial massage is among the most popular massage therapies that relieve injuries, pains, and aches that we encounter in our livelihoods. That is one of the factors to build our personal brand. In addition, we also combine with SEO techniques to make our brand in Australia successfully. Remedial massage comprises of various techniques such as lymphatic drainage ad trigger joints to address sore joints and muscles. Remedial massage aims at rectifying chronic imbalances. Remedial massage therapists will focus not only on the tissue that is paining but also on whether the pain is referred from somewhere else.
Benefits of a remedial massage
- Remedial massage helps to manage and prevent soft tissue injuries as a result of sporting activities.
- It helps to increase blood flow in the massaged areas
- Getting rid of toxic substances out of the body which causes tightening of the body
- Helps to hasten recovery of scars resulting from a surgical operation
- Can help to treat arthritis and muscle cramps
- It helps to release muscle tightness and tension
Differences between deep tissue massage and remedial massage
- Deep tissue massage is almost similar to Swedish massage and involves the application of more pressure to hit deep tissues. On the other hand, remedial massage does not include hard pressure, especially for people recovering from sores and injuries.
- Deep tissue massage may be somehow painful due to firm pressure and mainly targets the deep tissues. Remedial massage therapists need to learn and train more to know more about tissues and their interaction.
- Remedial massage is suitable for injured tissues because therapists can check the progress of the client. Deep tissue cannot be very ideal for damaged tissue because it cannot lay a lot of emphasis on the structure of the tissue.
Differences between physiotherapy and remedial massage
- Physiotherapists are registered trained personals who often have higher degrees. Physiotherapists diagnose, assess, and treat injuries, and therefore, they need to be medical practitioners. Remedial Massage therapists, on the other hand, undergo training but they are not medical practitioners and can only make prognoses or suggestions but cannot diagnose injuries
- Physiotherapy is not hands-on, like remedial therapists who are hands-on. Physiotherapists are more on instructing and not doing like massage therapists
- Physiotherapy addresses a specific issue while remedial massage manipulates soft tissues and muscles
- Physiotherapy can involve tools and equipment while remedial massage is not tool and equipment intensive; it means the general maintenance of the body.
- Physiotherapy is effective in abrupt injuries and pain while remedial massage only minimize pain and tension
Reflexology is a type of massage which applies varying amounts of pressure on your feet, hands, and ears. Exerting pressure on these organs activates the body reflexes, which significantly promotes healing and relaxation. The reflex areas around the hands and feet are connected to various organs and glands in the body. Application of some pressure on the above-stated reflexes has such benefits as; restoring the body balance and alleviating stress.
Common benefits of reflexology
- Reflexology is an alternative for taking the medication by helping treat the following ailments.
- It helps alleviate stress, back, and muscle pain
- It helps to treat insomnia.
- It aids in the healing process after an operation
- Rectifying digestive disorders as well as hormonal imbalance
Some other benefits of reflexology are as follows.
- It helps release tension and promotes relaxation
- Reflexology is a remedy for calming emotions as well as eliminating anxiety and depression.
- It helps to reduce body pain and fatigue
- Reflexology elevates a person’s mood and restore serenity to the mind
- Reflexology can help to improve the immune system
- Research findings show that reflexology helps to fight cancer
- It also helps to fight bacteria and overcome common colds
- Reflexology can boost fertility as well as eliminate sinus complications
There are times when reflexology is very painful and unbearable. Such instances include the following.
People who are prone to foot injuries and other disorders may experience very sharp pain when undergoing reflexology. It is wise to wait until you fully recover from the injuries to take reflexology.
Clients with an embolism or thrombosis condition should avoid reflexology because it can result in blood clotting towards the brain or the heart.
Open wounds are excruciating when some pressure is exerted on them. Reflexologists will avoid coming into contact with open wounds, and it is advisable to wait until they heal fully.
Final thoughts Massage therapies are not an alternative to medication. Severe injuries and tissue swelling will require specific diagnoses. Massage therapies only help you to manage your general body health
What you need to know about Indian Head and Shoulder Massage?
Indian head massage is an effective massage technique that has existed for thousands of years and, of course, has gained popularity in recent decades, especially in the Western world. This form of massage is especially good for relieving stress and tension, as well as for improving blood circulation and removing blocks in the energy channels of the body.
What does Indian head massage do for you?
An Indian Shoulder Massage not only relieves these pressure points and gives you a feeling of general calm and relaxation, but also helps relieve headaches and migraines. This is done by relieving tension that is maintained in the muscles of the head, shoulders, and neck. When this is relieved, a very pleasant decrease in pressure on the nerves and blood vessels that supply them occurs. Head massage not only helps to relax the muscles of the body but is also effective in reducing anxiety and the accumulation of mental stress, which is the main cause or exacerbation of headaches.
Performing a regular Indian Head and Shoulder Massage helps stimulate blood flow, which helps nourish the hair follicles. As a result, there are more chances to prevent hair loss, which is a natural problem for young men under the age of thirty, as well as for older women.
What does Indian head massage include?
An Indian head massage begins with the client sitting in a comfortable chair for the entire hour of the procedure. The main features of Champissage are combined massage treatments on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp, face, and hands. This can be done with or without oil. The recipient must be seated and fully clothed. Oil massage of the head will require a towel that is thrown over the shoulders. The masseuse will use soothing and invigorating movements on the head, shoulders, neck using ancient Ayurvedic techniques.
How long does an Indian head massage last?
The procedure lasts about 25-30 minutes. It is made completely coated and oil-free. The client sits on a chair with a small back, which means that this massage can be done almost anywhere.
Is Indian head massage safe for everyone?
Indian head massage is relatively safe but should be avoided by people with degenerative diseases of the spine, such as osteoporosis and arthritis. If in doubt, consult your doctor before seeking treatment.
Indian head massage brings many health benefits as it is a widely available treatment for everyone. Besides being good for health, it is still great for conditioning hair and scalp. The most attractive quality of all is that the methods are fairly easy to learn. Anyone can learn to do Indian head massage to their friends and family.